Cararesep.com – New Enterprise Incentive Scheme 2022. New Business Assistance with NEIS can help you turn your business idea into a viable business.
Over the past 36 years, NEIS has helped over 194,000 people become their own bosses by starting their own businesses.
NEIS offers free accredited small business training, business plan development, business mentoring and, where eligible, the NEIS Allowance.
Read Also : Trik Jitu Investasi Properti Untuk Pemula
How can NEIS help?
New Business Assistance with NEIS (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme) can help you start and grow your small business by providing:
- Accredited small business training
- Help develop a business plan
- Personalized mentoring from a NEIS provider
- NEIS Allowance up to 39 weeks and NEIS Rental Assistance up to 26 weeks (if eligible)
How to participate?
New Business Assistance with NEIS is delivered by the national network of NEIS providers. To access NEIS services, contact your local NEIS provider to discuss your eligibility.
To find your local NEIS provider:
- Use Find a Provider on jobsearch.gov.au.
- Enter your zip code.
- Filter provider type to ‘New Business Assistance with NEIS’.
The Australian Government has expanded access to the NEIS so that:
Australian Defense Force (ADF) members on duty by a designated transition date, and eligible family members of serving ADF personnel, will be eligible to access the Explore Be My Boss Workshop and NEIS Training
Read Also : Apa Itu Robot Trading Forex
people can access NEIS and start their own business if they work 25 hours per week or less. This will allow people with part-time jobs, studies or nursing responsibilities to participate in the program on a part-time basis
Existing microbusiness owners impacted by COVID-19 can access NEIS if they need help keeping their business running or refocusing their operations to meet new areas of demand.
To participate in New Business Assistance with NEIS, you must meet various eligibility criteria.
You have to:
- Be at least 18 years old when you start your NEIS business
- Legally allowed to work in Australia
- Willing to work the required hours in your proposed NEIS business
- Haven’t received NEIS Assistance in the past year
- Won’t go bankrupt.
- Your NEIS provider will assess your business idea to ensure it meets the business eligibility criteria.
This means your proposed NEIS business:
- Will have an independent business structure
- Is it legal and able to withstand public scrutiny?
- Has been judged commercially viable
- To be established, located and operated in Australia only
- It will be structured so that you have and will maintain a controlling interest in the NEIS business when participating in New Business Assistance with NEIS
- Not operating commercially, or
- These are existing micro-enterprises that have been impacted by COVID-19.